Safety Tips



 
10Decorating With Plants

Plants can be toxic. Know the names, both common and scientific, of all plants in your home and garden. In most cases, children sustain no long-term ill effects from ingesting toxic plants. In some cases, however, ingestion of poisonous plants may include symptoms such as nausea, burns in the mouth and on the hands, a burning throat, convulsions, gastric upset, dizziness, unconsciousness, cold, clammy sweats, difficulty in breathing and other symptoms.

The County of Los Angeles Department of Arboreta and Botanic Gardens booklet, "Poisonous Plants of Southern California", is an excellent source of information regarding poisonous plants.


CALL OR E-MAIL TODAY FOR YOUR FREE IN-HOME EVALUATION
The Original Safety for Toddlers.com
Orange & San Diego Counties California

(714) 425-8466 or (949) 248-4387

 The Original Safety for Toddlers